Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Hi, I'm new! :)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Kirstie

Kirstie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, My name is Kirstie Wilson. I'm 17 years old, I'll be 18 years old in July 14th! I'm very excited. I live in Detroit, Michigan. I love Michael Jackson very much. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be who I am today. I can't think of anything at this moment. But ask me question below and I'll answer them for you guys! :)

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Hi Kirstie,

nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here in our community :)

Maybe you can tell us a bit more in the general discussion thread like when and how you became a fan and what's your fave era etc. :) Feel free to open threads and ask anything you want.

Kirstie

Kirstie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you MJSunshine! Well, I've been a fan since I was 9 years old. When I first heard about Michael Jackson, it was from VH1 Music videos. There were playing Rock With You, Lol. My first cd of Michael Jackson was Off The Wall (Special Edition). And, I hope that it... Lol, I really can't think today especially first thing in the morning, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users